If you plan to officiate Youth Football this fall, the information here is invaluable.
Please familarize yourself with it.
Click here for the Youth Football Assigners.
See New Links Below for the Game Management Report and instructions in MS Word format.
Main Page/Rules Links
What you need to know for 2012…
- You must be a member of AzFOA and AIA to work these youth games on Saturdays. Please contact our AzFOA Treasurer for
- Please sign into www.arbitersports.com to view your Youth Football scheduling software and fill out your availability calendar…or call your area assignor for some help.
- Pay = $60 per game per official…full payment (cash or check) by halftime of your last scheduled game.
- Please show up at least 15 minutes before your scheduled game time to check-in with your fellow officials.
- Dress/equipment – same as a Fr or JV game: official’s shoes; white socks; black official’s shorts w/ belt; proper football official’s striped shirt…tucked in; black cap with white piping; and of course a yellow flag, white or blue bean bag, whistle, and wrist down marker.
- Youth Football Rules:
- Youth Forms: